Terms and conditions
- The period of stay for treatment should be for a minimum of 7 days.
- Accommodation charges include a Shared room, vegetarian cuisine, herbal drinks, dietary advice, and Yoga Sessions.
- Treatment charges are available only after our qualified physician does a health assessment.
- Laboratory reports, medicines, supplements are extra charges.
- Airport transfers are available, and Service charges will be extra.
- Health clients are requested to read all the guidelines and policies and follow the center’s norms during their stay.
- Cancellation policy applicable
General Rules and Guidelines
- Clients must carry their ID proof in original at the time of arrival, and foreign Nationals are to provide their passport and valid Visa.
- Please bring your medical history & clinical report with you for Consultation.
- Self-medication is prohibited. If medication is essential, it must declare to consulting physician. Further, you must disclose drugs or medicines in your possession.
- Clients above 80 years of age and children below 12 are not permitted.
- Clients who are visually impaired, crippled/immobile, pregnant women, patients of cancer, unstable heart conditions, TB, or any infectious or contagious diseases not be admitted.
- Every therapy and diet has its specific therapeutic benefit. Customized treatments are programmed depending on your clinical condition; therefore, personal choice is discouraged.
- Except for fruits, outside food and drink items are not allowed.
- Clients are to carry comfortable clothing (kurta-pajamas / salwar-kameez), sportswear (shorts, tracksuit, running shoes), and appropriate wear for the winter & rainy season.
- Please carry these items for your stay (Torch, Flask for Hot water, Personal water bottle, Toiletries.
- Towel, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Medicines ( if you are following any)
- Intoxications and any forms of nicotine are prohibited.
- There is a restriction for mobile phones and other gadgets, except inside clients’ rooms.
- Clients are not permitted to go out of the premises without the permission of the doctor and management.
- The management is not responsible for any loss of your valuables. So, Kindly Do Not Bring valuable ornaments & other valuables to the property.
- Avoid using mobile phones, earphones, or laptops during your stay on the campus since gadgets will divert your attention from your health to other less critical issues and defeat the purpose you have come here.
- We appreciate your endeavor to follow the rules and regulations to maintain etiquette the sanctity of the place.
- Animaa yoga reserves the right to change tariffs, policies, and guidelines at any time.
- Animaa yoga wellness management reserves the right to take final & binding decisions in case of any disputes.
- There are restrictions in the therapies during the menstrual cycle; however, female clients can participate in pranayama and meditation.
- Females with menstrual disorders are advised to under customized treatment to relieve and manage their problems.